23 Mayıs 2012 Çarşamba

Part Two: My Favorite Street Art Examples













As it's stated in its definition, street art is "any art performed in public spaces". Therefore thousands of different street art styles can be found in metropolitan cities. I'm going to share two examples of street art which I find the most esthetic ones. I like expecially the ones performed on the ground.






This is my first favorite one, because it seems that it was made to create a different habitat in the center of a city. People being on that picture should have excentric feelings and thoughts. I also would like to be there to inspire from the rapid change of the environment and the visual satisfaction.


And this is my second favorite one, because it symbolizes the opening to a new world. It was probably used to make people feel better so that they can buy more things from the shopping center which this was performed on, but still it's one of the best street art examples performed on the floor.






Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder